EBOLA Index du Forum
EBOLA
EBOLA sur le serveur Borealis

EBOLA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Us3 (jazz Hip Hop) : Discographie ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EBOLA Index du Forum -> [PUBLIC] Place Public -> Délire & Blague & Vidéo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
scholgane

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Us3 (jazz Hip Hop) : Discographie Répondre en citant

Us3 (jazz Hip Hop) : Discographie > urlin.us/2c4dn

RunSomething...like...thatHerbie....Hancock:....Us3....made....a....great....track....in....their....interpretation....of....Cantaloupe....IslandUnsourced...material...may...be...challenged...and...removedI..just..carried..onHe..said,..Look..at..that,..GeoffAn...interview...about...sixteen...years...of...Us3,...Jazz,...Hip...Hop...and...everything...in...betweenYou....would....have....to....ask....Herbie,....but....in....my....mind,....Cantaloupe....Island....wasnt....a....jazz....standardWere..you..surprised..the..song..became..a..hit?..Wilkinson:..Yes,..because..it..took..so..longAnd..how..is..it..with..the..Jazz..and..Hip..Hop..crossoverWatchlist...by...rockandroel...Watchlist...by...Thamightyryang...Videos...(58)...Edit...Master...Release...-...[Help]...Release...Notes:...(optional)...Submission...Notes:...(optional)...Save...Cancel...Contained...Releases:...Presencer..quickly..cut..ties..with..the..group..and..has..since..worked..with..Chick..Corea,..Charlie..Watts,..and..Joni..MitchellIt...really...made...me...appreciate...how...important...it...is...to...take...your...music...out...to...the...audience,...something...I...still...like...to...do...The...formation...of...Us3...changed...a...lotgrotek....My...."U"....Artists....montezuma....All....artists....in....my....collection....(samplers....excluded)....montezuma....What....is....Acid....Jazz?....TheScientist....My....Shelf....U....notveireo....Jazz....+....Hip....Hop....[catz....swingin'....over....Blue....note]....ghandi3030....Heard....&....seen....liveThe....official....Us3....site....Us3....on....Twitter....Us3....on....Facebook....The....Us3....youtube....channel....The....official....Us3....myspace....page....Comprehensive....2009....interview....with....Geoff....Wilkinson...."Jazz....and....Hip-Hop:....Can....They....Really....Mix?"....by....Jared....Pauley,....(Jazz.com)....He's..been..a..hip..hop..enthusiast..as..long..as..he..can..remember,..but..his..taste..in..music..is..too..diverse..to..call..him..a..strictly.."hip..hop..head."..Absolute..lack..of..beatmaking..or..emceeing..skills,..so..he..ended..up..as..a..journalistIn..between..getting..signed..and..finishing..the..album,..there..had..been..a..complete..change..in..personnel..at..Capitol..in..L.A^....Hand....on....the....Torch....booklet....remark....by....Bruce....Lundvall,....President....of....Blue....Note....Records....^...."Us3....-....US....Hot....100"Influential....US....hip-hop....website....RapReviews.com....made...."stopWe....did....two....tracks,....Wilkinson....recalls....of....the....March....1992....sessions....that....would....pave....the....way....for....Us3s....1993....label....debut,....Hand....on....the....Torch,....a....whole....album....built....on....Blue....Note....samplesSo...I...think...there...was...just...something...special...about...itOne....of....the....resulting....demos,....recorded....in....March....1992,....was...."Cantaloop....(Flip....Fantasia),"featuring....UK....Trumpeter....Gerard....Presencerby..Losio..Favorite..Artists..by..umbro501..Favorite..Artists..by..cranforever60..Watchlist..by..cranforever60..Artists..I've..seen..play..live..by..Joost1965..Favorite..Artists..by..MichaelMCMel..actually..died..about..5..years..ago,..which..was..a..huge..shock..to..me,..I..didnt..even..know..he..was..ill&..Can..you..tell..me..something..about..the..beginning..of..Us3?..About..the..early..days,..the..concept..and..the..birth..of..Us3?..The..first..track..Mel..&..I..did..together..was..called..Where..Will..We..Be..In..The..21st..Century?..and..featured..an..English..rapper..MC..Honey..B..and..a..jazz..pianist..called..Jessica..LaurenI...was...getting...all...the...courtesy...gifts...from...Capitol...welcoming...me...for...becoming...a...Capitol...artistI..got..to..play..lots..of..solos..on..those..records,..which..is..probably..actually..why..Us3..got..in..touchBruce..understood,..but..he..was..like,..I..cant..change..it..nowRetrieved....2014-05-18Tags:....It....Was....20....Years....Ago.,....Us3....0....Recommended....for....you........Get....Yourself....Control:....The....Oral....History....of....Soundgardens....Superunknown....You....Will....Ache....Like....I....Ache:....The....Oral....History....of....Holes....Live....Through....This....Clan....in....Da....Back:....The....Behind-the-Scenes....Oral....History....of....Enter....the....Wu-Tang....(36....Chambers)....Enter....Sandman:....The....Oral....History....of....Adam....Sandlers....Theyre....All....Gonna....Laugh....at....You!....Shes....Such....a....Bitch:....The....Oral....History....of....Juliana....Hatfield....Threes....My....Sister....Wrong....Way....on....a....One-Way....Track:....The....Oral....History....of....Soul....Asylums....Runaway....Train....Comments....Bull....SessionsIt....was....there....where....I....saw....Herbie....Hancock,....Jack....DeJohnette,....and....Dave....Holland....perform,....and....they....played....a....really....funky....version....of....Cantaloupe....IslandFor..that..song,..we..were..sampling..a..record..that..had..been..made..by..James..Brown,..but..we..added..stuff..to..it..and..made..it..a..different..recordAnd....the....album....didnt....come....out....until....June....of....93The...two...immediately...went...to...work,...hiring...several...musicians...and...rappers...Kobie...Powell...and...Rahsaan...Kelly,...with...Tukka...Yoot...joining...laterKelly..departed..the..group..in..1995..and,..by..all..accounts,..is..unreachableand....of....course,....I....was....very....young....and....very....excited....about....it....allCheck...our...site...for...dates...and...locations!...And...were...going...to...China...too,...I...cant...wait...for...that!...As...for...the...future,...I...cant...tell...you...what...Im...going...to...do...next,...because...even...I...dont...know!...-...Words...by:...Danny...More...info:Us3...Share...Finds:FacebookTwitterRedditPinterestEmailMoreGoogleLinkedInStumbleUponTumblr...Categories...Interviews...Tags...Brook...YungSeneUs3...Author...Danny...Danny...Veekens...(The...Netherlands)...is...the...founder...of...The...FindThe...Us3...band...toured...again,...playing...in...Russia...(Moscow...and...St...Petersburg)...for...the...first...time f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    EBOLA Index du Forum -> [PUBLIC] Place Public -> Délire & Blague & Vidéo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
HalloweenOclock © theme by larme d'ange 2006